Frequently Asked Questions About Our Prevention Kit
1. What is the best way to take these herbs?
It is best to take these herbs on an empty stomach in warm or hot water. They can all be mixed together, 2 scoops (spoon enclosed) of each formula.
2. I have two bottles of Formula Two. Do I keep taking these?
Yes, to keep protecting you against the virus, continue until finished. If we still are having a pandemic in 30 days, you may need to reorder.
3. What are the ingredients in these formulas and what do they do?
Formula #1: Gan Cao, Gan Jiang
Pneumonia Prevention Formula: Huang Qi, Bai Zhu, Fang Feng, Mian Ma Guan Zhong, Jin Yin Hua, Chen Pi, Ban Xia
Formula #2 Gui Zhi Tang Formula-Gui Zhi, Bai Shao, Sheng Jiang, Da Zao, Zhi Gan Cao plus Fu Ling, Bai Zhu, Ge Gen
4. Are these formulas gluten free? Any other food allergies I should be aware of?
These three formulas are free of gluten, wheat, dairy, eggs, peanuts, nuts, and soy.
5. Can I take if I am pregnant?
Do not take Pneumonia Prevention Formula if pregnant. Feel free to call the office if you need us to prepare you a custom formula.
6. Can I take if breastfeeding?
There are no contraindications, but contact your doctor if you have concerns. Weigh the risk to benefit.
7. Can I take if I am on other medications?
Please see list of medications that are most likely to have interactions.
8. Can children take these formulas? What dose is appropriate?
Yes. Please see dosage guidelines. Most children are not being affected by the coronavirus. If they have weakened lungs, you may want to give them these formulas.
9. If I am feeling sick, will these herbs be effective?
Other herbal formulas would be more effective once virus is contracted. At this point, you would definitely want to contact your physician first. We can consult with you regarding options.
10. Can I take with other pre existing conditions?
Yes, but monitor your blood pressure and possibly your prothrombin time if on anticoagulants. There should not be a problem, however.
IT IS NECESSARY TO CONTACT YOUR PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE SYMPTOMS OF INFECTION. WE ARE HAPPY TO CONSULT WITH YOU FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS.